THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Hello all...
Hope your night is going well and hope you find a little time this weekend for yourself.If you are like me,those moments are few and far between,,lol,,
My grandson's other nanna has them for tonight and tomorrow,so computer time tonight and cleaning tomorrow.A "little me time".I found a few contest tonight that are really nice and wanted to share..Hope you enjoy and good luck to all entrants.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Homemom3 is giving out a brand new, still in the packaging Word World DVD. Read below for the review and how you can enter to win.

Review:
This is a great new program that we got to preview before the release in September 3, 2007 for PBS Kids and let me tell ya this will be one kid show we tune in to EVERYDAY.

Isabella, age 3, was so excited when I popped this little video in and she was so into the show that once each one ended I had to click the next, but when there were no more shows, I figured she’d just go back to playing with her toys, instead she asked if she could watch them again.Even now, she continues to watch Word World every single day, not just once a week....

click here to enter contest

homemom3 giveaway click here

Word World

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

pssst... look here

http://laurawilliamsmusings.blogspot.com/2007/11/and-winners-of-austin-boyd-giveaways.html